In order to keep members engaged under the current circumstances, the club is providing some workshops! All workshops will be conducted virtually, with one meeting each week.
Currently, the club is running these workshops: (September 20 ~ October 18)
- Introduction to Python (Sunday @ 1PM)
- Designing VEX Robots Virtually with CAD (Friday @ 3PM)
If you are interested in joining these workshops, please register using the button below! Contact our officers if you have any questions or issues.
Future workshops (dates undetermined):
- Coding for VEX with VEXcode Pro V5
- Basics of Fusion 360 and 3D Modeling
- Gadget building with Arduino
Prospective workshops (depending on interest):
- Arduino workshops
- Advanced Python
- Creating Website by HTML and CSS
If you have any requests or questions, please contact Tarang Lunawat, Head of Education, or Ryoto Kato, Co-President.